Piltown is a historical and charming rural village 21km from Waterford City and 7km east of Carrick On Suir.
Local amenities include schools, foodstore, post office, chemist, medical surgery and churches.
Piltown is also home to Ireland's largest Horticultural and Agricultural College, Kildalton College.
Excellent 3 bedroom two storey residence. Well maintained throughout and conveniently located in Banagher Court, a sought after residential area in the heart of Piltown village.
• Conveniently located in a popular area close to amenities
• Internal floor area 104 sq.m (1119.48 sq.ft)
• Generous sized back garden with rear entrance
• uPVC double glazed windows
• Oil fired central heating
• Well maintained throughout
• Suit owner occupier or investor
Separate w.c with w.h.b.
Sittingroom - 4.6m x 4.4m
Kitchen/Diningroom - 5.05m x 3.29m
With s.s.s unit. Built in wall and floor cupboards, worktop etc. Electric integrated hob and cooker. Extractor. Patio doors to back garden.
Utility room - 3.05m x 1.19m
With worktop. Plumbed for washing machine.
Airing cupboard with immersion heater.
Bedroom 1 - 3.3m x 3.1m
Shower room En Suite
With w.h.b, w.c. Triton electric shower. Tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom 2 - 3.3m x 3.3m
Bedroom 3 - 4.4m x 2.9m
With bath, w.c, w.h.b. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.